Facilities rooted in tradition
The spa resort of Allevard-les-Bains has been attracting curists and tourists for so long because since 1849, the thermal baths of Allevard-les-Bains have brilliantly combined tradition and innovation to provide treatments and thermal cures based on the quality of their waters and specific treatments.
Moreover, thanks to a healthy environment, in a temperate mountain climate with very pure air, the thermal baths of Allevard-les-Bains provide a true framework conducive to relaxation. In addition, the thermal water of Allevard-les-Bains promotes mobility and associated with treatments, it has a calming action on pain of inflammatory origin and contributes to the release of mobility.
The success of the thermal baths of Allevard-les-Bains is also based on :
- Thermal water that soothes
- Recognised expertise in rheumatology associated with the back school to learn the right reflexes
- Specific care to strengthen the respiratory tract, including cold inhalations.
- Special protocols for joint pain and fibromyalgia
- Assistance by an experienced team