History of the Casino
Taking advantage of the 1907 legislation on casinos and gaming halls, the first facility was created in 1909. The casino, at the time managed by a farm company called “du casino d’Allevard-les Bains”, underwent a total overhaul in 1925 led by the architect Guénard. It continues to offer traditional games found in all the casinos to the curists: roulette, baccarat and the small theatre.
The casino of Allevard-les-Bains as it is known today opened its doors in 1994 in an old bourgeois-style residence dating back to the late 19th century. The first slot machines arrived at the Casino d’Allevard-les-Bains in December 1997.
Since the arrival of the new owner in 1999, the facility has experienced a new boom, as well as its first renovation work in 2000. Renovation work that is regularly carried out to allow the Casino d’Allevard-les-Bains to keep its letters of nobility.